Connect with Us!    



All About Travel Inc.

Full Service Travel Agency since 1997

Sioux Falls Office

3801 S. Western Ave

 Suite 103

 Sioux Falls, SD 57105


Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm



Thaw Out in Mexico!

Visit the Rivera Maya or Cabo
Starting at
$1100 per person

5-Night Stay for Two at a 3 Star All Inclusive Resort with Round Trip Air from Sioux Falls, including transfers
Select March and April Dates
*Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking*

Contact us now

All About Travel, Inc.


Helping You Find Your Personal Paradise



Cassie Rasmussen


Contact me

Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am-7pm

                    Saturday: 9am-1pm

                    Sunday: Closed

Phone: 605-339-8911

Toll Free: 1-800-390-6610

Fax: 605-339-0863


Email me at:


Click here to view my schedule



My Specialist Programs


Click to add text..

My Photo Galleries

pause play



I started my career with the travel industry in 2015 with All About Travel. My travels have taken me to various destinations throughout the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Europe. My favorite travel memory thus far has been visiting Denmark with my grandfather and hiking in the Swedish countryside.

I continue to expand my knowledge of the travel industry by doing research and gaining specialist status with many brands and destinations including group travel, honeymoons, the Caribbean, Mexico, Disney, Sandals, and more!


In my free time, I enjoy checking out local coffee shops, hiking, and going on new adventures!



Quote of the week



Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a special health certificate for my cat or dog to travel?

Most airlines require a health certificate for any animal they are transporting, whether in the cabin or as an unaccompanied shipment


“I recently got married. Do I need to update my last name on my passport before I travel?”

As long as your ticket matches your passport, you can continue to use your passport in your maiden name until it expires.


What do I do if my child is too young to sign his or her passport book?

A parent or legal guardian may sign the passport if the child is too young to sign his or her own name. To do so, a parent or legal guardian must print the child’s name and sign his or her own name in the space provided for the signature. The parent or legal guardian must also write his or her relationship to the child in parenthesis next to the signature (e.g., parent or legal guardian) so we know who signed for the child.


What should I do with prescriptions when I fly?

Make sure they are kept in the original prescription bottles and are clearly marked with the correct name




















Click to add text...

All About Travel Inc.           3801 S. Western Ave., Sioux Falls, SD, 57105


     Mon-Fri 8 am - 7 pm, Sat 9 am - 1 pm

© 2019 All About Travel Inc.